Tuesday, June 19, 2007

My Mission Papers...

ARE FINALLY IN!!!

And I'm just ecstatic!

After all the impediments and frustration, they are done and submitted in.
Hooray!

Okay people, get ready to hear some exciting news in maybe, a month or so?! Hopefully! Will keep you guys updated.

Meanwhile, I'm dying from being so busy. Finals, packing, farewell dinners, more packing, more farewell dinners... And I need to squeeze in time to watch "Goong" one more time too before I head home... URGH! But it's worth it... just 4 more days!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6/20/2007 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MINE ARE IN TOO!!!
lol. urs will come earlier than mine tho! hee. tink u will go earlier than me too!! haha...

 
At 6/21/2007 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keshia! What an exciting time for you! You're going on a mission. You're finishing school for a little while. You get to go home and be with your FAMILY! Hooray! And sadly, you have to say goodbye to all the wonderful friends you've made in the last two years. You're going to collapse from all of the emotions!

I'm so happy for you and you can be sure I'll keep up-to-date on your site. After all, it will be a long time before I see you again... :o(

Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home