Doesn' t apply to anyone else
- Cycling next to cars is one of the scariest things in the world
- Why is that I can cycle in a straight line when the road is wide, but once I cycle on a narrow path, I loose my balance? Hmm... one of the most puzzling mysteries in the world
- Uphills are the bane of my existence- even walking uphill takes effort, much less cycling
- It feels EXHILARATING when you can cycle!
- I love my bike! It's pink (so me huh?! Tim and Nancy chose well. They said that it matched my glasses- hee hee!).
- Turns are still a bit of a torture but I'm getting there. I can at least cycle in circles (if the space is wide enough) and not stop
- Cycling on rough terrain is frightening but really fun (IF the terrain isn't too rough that is)
- Practice, practice, practice...
- Lastly, I just realized/ learnt today that if you want to balance- look straight ahead, sit back, relax and paddle! What a paradox! And I think that's the hardest thing to do when you are a new cyclist.


1 Comments:
yes i noted down 25june. LET's(note the Let's since u are a monitress too. wahahahhaa) organise a class outing together! yeahs. haha. anws whats ur hp no? 9129***? SAME?
Post a Comment
<< Home