Sunday, June 17, 2007

A sad weekend... :(

It's almost time to say goodbye to so many people, and I HATE IT.

Mavis came back to visit for a few days and it was just wonderful to see her again! She looked even more gorgeous (if that is even possible... she was already very pretty when she left) and was so sweet and generous. I LOVE THAT GIRL! I wish I had photos but I'm waiting for my friends to tag me on Facebook (what would I do without it?!)- hee hee!

And then there's saying goodbye to Joyce and Justin. Our late nights hanging out at their place, the potluck dinners, the rides, comparing Korean dramas, Cougareat gossip... I MISS THEM ALREADY!

Eric and Sharn- My Colorado trip with them was one of the most fun times I had in the States! Then there was Eric's surprise b-day party (sorry lah, couldn't go for Sharn's...). I can stil remember his LOOK. Ha ha!

We went to Macaroni Grill for dinner last night as a farewell party for Sharn and I. Then we headed over to Bridal Veil Falls and had a peaceful time taking pictures there. Went to onni and oppa's afterwards one last time to play a few games. After 2 rounds of Jenga and 13 rounds of dominoes, we ended up playing Guitar Hero and NOW I FREAKING LOVE THAT GAME! "Sweet child o' mine...red, yellow, greeeeeeeeeeeen" Ha ha! So fun!

Anyway, I'm so sad that people are leaving and that I'm leaving. When I return, the same group is going to be gone. In fact, I'll be the old one. *gulp* Well, that's life huh? And life just sucks sometimes.

3 Comments:

At 6/18/2007 6:24 AM, Blogger liting said...

keshia lai shu-hui! 3jul wanna go back stnicks to eat with me and sianlye! come come come!!!!!!! hahaha.

 
At 6/18/2007 9:24 AM, Blogger Funkee Ego said...

okay, 3 jul ah? what day ah? And I MISS ST. NICKS FOOD!!!!!

 
At 6/18/2007 9:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is a TUESDAY keshia lai! haha. dont u have a CALENDAR?! so SET !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home