I'm moving my blog...
Click here.
I think it's so cool that you can click there and you get redirected! The wonders of technology... I think I'm amazed too easily. Ha ha!
Anyway, I'm flying home TOMORROW. Finally.
WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! :):):):):):)
I'll see you at the new blog. Thanks to everyone who has been faithfully reading my blog and commenting.
And one more thing- this blog is sort of a semi-private blog. So I would really appreciate it if you ran it through me who you would like to share this blog with. For example, if a certain Mr N. Wxx read this blog, he would be horrified. Kinda don't want this type of thing to happen, hence a bit of discretion and privacy ok? Thanks!
Friday, June 22, 2007
About Me, America and Everything-in-between. The adventures of a blur chinese Girl trying to find her way around the gigantic US of A...
About Me

- Name: Funkee Ego
- Location: United States
A very unbashful girly "female". I love clothes and objects with floral and ribbon motifs on them. I love to read and watch everything to do with artistic things. Unfortunately, I'm pretty telantless in them. Sigh...
Previous Posts
- My Mission Papers...ARE FINALLY IN!!!And I'm just ...
- A sad weekend... :(It's almost time to say goodbye...
- I was in for a rude shock at church todayI went to...
- Random Thoughts about (My) Cycling...Doesn' t appl...
- What a weekend!I always seem to say that, but it's...
- An Ode to My 3 Wondrous Wisdom Teethby the magnifi...
- Why is it...That when I have all my teeth intact, ...
- Pirates of the Carribean 3: At World's EndWas a di...
- What a WONDERFUL and FUN and STUPENDOUS Memorial D...
- 25 May 2007, Friday!!!We left about 7.30am (not to...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home